The dustproof Analysis System Finder SD is multifunctional. Due to the unit’s internal calibration standards, the system continuously checks itself or is deliberately recalibrated.
The associated user-friendly software is adaptable to the needs of your customer applications. With the platform-independent drivers of HiperScan rapid integration into your application is immediately feasible.
The Finder SD combines SGS1900-NIR spectrometer in Czerny-Turner configuration with a stabilised light source, temperature control and integrated wavelength standards by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) for automatic calibration of the wavelength axis. The wavelength resolution is typically 10 nm, but can be adapted to the respective application (3 nm to 15 nm). The ambient temperature may be 15 ° C to 35 ° C.
Some application examples are:
- identification and quantitative analysis of organic substances e.g.:
- cereals (content of water, protein and starch)
- fat content in foods
- water content in emulsion
- measurement of layer thicknesses, for example, in paints
- identification of plastics, for example, in the recycling industry